Chiropractic therapy is available at all TeamWell locations!
Chiropractors are musculoskeletal experts, trained to diagnose and treat new and pre-existing injuries anywhere in the body. At your first appointment, a TeamWell chiropractor will conduct a physical examination to determine the source of your pain, provide an explanation of your condition, and include you in the planning of your road to recovery.
Chiropractic therapy can be effective in:
- Decreasing pain and muscle soreness
- Restoring range of motion
- Reducing inflammation and scar tissue
- Improving mobility and physical performance
- Improving posture and alignment
Treatment techniques utilized by TeamWell Chiropractors:
- Interferential Current (IFC), TENS, ultrasound
- Chiropractic manipulation and adjustments
- Soft tissue therapies including Functional Range Release (FR)
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) including Graston and SmartTools
- Therapeutic exercise and stretching
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI): golf injury and performance management
*Therapy options may vary by clinic