TeamWell Health will be implementing the following to support the Communicable Disease Prevention Plan in conjunction with the BC government restrictions:
- Masks will continue to be mandatory at all of our locations for people ages 5 and up.
- All patients and staff entering the clinic will be screened for potential COVID-19 exposure. Any patients that do not meet the screening protocol will not be treated.
1. Do you have current symptoms of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases such as:
- Fever or chills
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Loss of appetite
- Extreme fatigue or tiredness
- Body aches
- Nausea or vomiting
2. Have you been notified and/or identified as being a "close contact" of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and have been told to self-isolate?
- We ask all patients to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Social distancing of 2 meters will be maintained wherever possible
- Due to limited space in the waiting area, we kindly ask that patients come to the clinic alone for the visit unless family or caregiver support is needed
- We will be following the BCCDC guidelines for proper environmental cleaning standards of the clinic with appropriate sanitization products. Disinfection of the clinic rooms will be done between each patient and common areas will be sanitized regularly. Therapists are required to wash hands between each patient.
- Telehealth is continuing to be offered for appointments that do not require in-person treatments (Naturopathic and Kinesiology Visits)