Following the announcement from the BC government regarding the transition to Step 3 of BC’s Restart Plan, starting July 1, 2021 and with patient and therapist safety in mind, TeamWell Health will be implementing the following to support the Communicable Disease Prevention Plan:
- Masks will continue to be mandatory at our Fleetwood and Richmond location
- Masks are recommended at our Burnaby location for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated.
- All patients and staff entering the clinic will be screened for potential COVID-19 exposure. Any patients that do not meet the screening protocol will not be treated.
1. Do you have current symptoms of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases such as: Fever, chills, recent onset of cough or diarrhea, that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition?
2. Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
3. Have you had unprotected close contact with individuals who have a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19 (e.g. individuals exposed without appropriate PPE in use)?
- We ask all patients to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Social distancing of 2 meters will be maintained wherever possible
- Due to limited space in the waiting area, we kindly ask that patients come to the clinic alone for the visit unless family or caregiver support is needed
- We will be following the BCCDC guidelines for proper environmental cleaning standards of the clinic with appropriate sanitization products. Disinfection of the clinic rooms will be done between each patient and common areas will be sanitized regularly. Therapists are required to wash hands between each patient.
- Telehealth is continuing to be offered for appointments that do not require in-person treatments (Naturopathic and Kinesiology Visits)